The Best Room in the City
The most breath-taking room in the city, with views to match: that’s The Penthouse at Kimpton Blythswood Square.
Guests are sure to fall in love with the magnificent Penthouse Suite Apartment, which sits majestically atop the building in the former RSAC staff quarters. Accessed via a private lift, the sprawling two bedroom Penthouse features bespoke timber furnishings, locally sourced fabrics, a steam room and sunken bath, and unbeatable views of the Glasgow skyline from a rooftop garden. This is the height of luxury.
- 153 square meters of space
- Master bedroom with four poster super king size bed and walk in wardrobe
- Second bedroom available with either king or twin bed configuration and own en-suite
- 18.5 square meter furnished rooftop garden with panoramic views across the city
- Marble bathroom featuring a double sunken bathtub and private steam room
- Kitchen and dining room that seats up to 10 guests
- Integrated espresso machine
- Cooked Scottish breakfast and generous breakfast table every morning
- Complimentary access to the hotels award winning Thermal Experience
- Valet parking.
To learn more about The Penthouse at Kimpton Blythswood Square, call our reservations team at +44 (0)14 1248 8888 or email email@example.com