Heartfelt Ways to Connect in a Fast-Paced World
Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel invites guests to #stayhuman and indulge in a moment of kindfulness – the act of actively engaging with kind acts shown towards oneself and to others.
Ranked the number one city in the world for friendliness by Time Out, shared experiences are a huge part of Glaswegian culture, and the city's inhabitants care deeply about ensuring visitors experience the best of the city. Small acts of kindness such as giving directions, recommendations or shelter from the inclement weather are commonplace.
It's said locally, and further afield, that People Make Glasgow, and guests at Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel are encouraged to explore the city and celebrate the everyday kindnesses and human connections that make this city and its people so special.
Stay Human room features include:
- Pay it forward board to leave kind messages for the next guest
- Kindness cards for guests to thank those with whom they make heartfelt human connections during their stay
- Interactive map of the city to log acts of kindness and highlight kindness hotspots to future guests
- Library of inspirational kindfulness literature
- Stationery to write and send a message to a loved one.
Check Availability Reservations Available through 26th October – 31st January 2020